Thursday, August 31, 2006

New Baby Girl

Her name is Coco Tia. We've been wanting a dog for a long time, and we finally got one. A beautiful chocolate lab. She's 7 months old, and has lived her life in an outdoor kennel, so we're working on the house training. We probably won't be having another child, so she should be a great companion to our little boy. They're in love already...... And Daddy B and I took her out for a run yesterday.......oh what a good girl. She loved it and it will be a comfort to have her with me on my "mountain lion" runs (yes, they're in our neighborhood ~ yikes!)

2 Comments:

Blogger tri-mama said...

I love labs! Your little boy is going to have a great time with Tia-

BTW you most definitely can put aero bars on a mountain bike, but they don't increase your speed in the same way that a road bike/tri bike would. You probably know that, but I laughed when I saw your question at TGD, I raced most of last year with a mountain bike rigged with slicks and aerobars-I switched when I grew tired of killing myself on the bike and being passed by 80 year grandmas. :)

6:42 AM  
Blogger Mama B said...

That was an attempt at humor, so I'm glad I got at least one laugh...

I think it's awesome that you tried it!

So far I've only done mountain bike specific tris...hopefully I can soon afford a road bike and expand my horizons.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home