Friday, September 22, 2006

Back on Track

I just finished a great run/swim brick...and I am back in the game baby!

My last post was pretty depressing...but if there's one thing you should know about me it's that I'm stubborn, and once I make up my mind to do something, I do it. And I am NOT going to let myself get to where I was 18 mos ago. Enough said....

I trained pretty consistently all through the summer, it was really just the last 2-3 weeks where I was slacking.

It's amazing how quickly you can lose fitness and gain weight. And then, on the other hand, you have to work long and hard to get the weight off. It just doesn't quite seem fair does it?

On another note, Daddy B and I have the weekend to ourselves. Jaxon is going to be at his grandparents house 2 hrs away. Whoa........ What are we going to do? I think we're going to go camp at Lake Nacimiento (beautiful) and head out in our hot rod boat (circa 1978 ~ Oh I wish I was home, I'd post a pic), find a private cove, and go skinny dipping. It doesn't get any better than that!!! And hopefully catch some fish.

We will have Tia the conehead with us (our new chocolate lab). She's a conehead because we had her spayed last week and she won't leave her incision alone. Poor baby, she hates that thing, and I just feel so bad for her. She's getting better though and we should be able to take the damn thing off soon.

Peace and love everyone......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home